India Electronic-Visa Online Application
Get it right
E-Tourist Visa is for international travellers whose purpose of visiting India is for Tourist, Recreation, Visiting Friends or Relatives, Sight-Seeing and Short Term Yoga program.
E-Business Visa is for international travellers whose purpose of visiting India is for Business Meetings, Set up Business Venture, Sale, Purchase, Trade, To Recruit Manpower, Attended Exhibitions and Trade Fairs. Copy of your Business Card with your name, company name, company or business affiliation and contact information is required.
E-Medical Visa is for international travellers whose purpose of visiting India is to seek short term medical treatment.A Letter from appropriate Indian Hospital on their letterhead where treatment is taking place.
The Indian e-Tourist and e-Business visa are valid for 365 days form the date of issuance multiple entry The Indian e-Visas allow for stays up to 180 days from your date of arrival in India.
The new visa facility “Visa on Arrival” we can get your visa even faster for some nationalities. It means you do not need to send your passport to us, just fill the e-visa form your visa on arrival confirmation letter which we will send to your provided e-mail and submit to the immigration desk when you arrive at the airport in India.
INDIA E-VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UK PASSPORT HOLDERS:
- India e-visa Form
- British passport, valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India with at least 2 blank pages, scan of the passport’s information and photo pages in PDF format, between 10 and 300 kB in size or send by post
- 1 recent identical passport quality photographs on a Light background (50mm x 50mm or passport size) scan which must be in JPEG format, square, between 10kB and 1Mb in size, and a minimum 350 x 350 pixels or send by post
- India e-Visa Fees
- £105.00 (7 Days service) £120.00 (4 Days service) £135.00 (24 hours service)
Bank transfer Payable to: “India Visa Group” Sort Code: 23-69-72 Account No: 03434465
(Quote your name as reference)
E-Tourist Visa on arrival facility is available for passport Holders of following countries
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Travelers who would like longer visa validity or multiple entries, or who wish to avoid delays at the airport in India, should select tourist visa.If your current passport is issued by a country which is not listed above please do not fill the e-visa form. Or email: email@example.com
for further assistant Tel: 020 7377 1600, 01753 902614 Customers Support 24/7
It is very important that the information on the request form is accurate and exactly matches the traveler’s passport details. Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Citizenship, Passport Number and Passport dates must match the passport, otherwise the Visa on Arrival (eTV) will not be valid and another e-Visa on Arrival (eTV) request and fees will be required for a correction.
- Applicants of the eligible countries may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival Example : If you are applying on 1st Sep then you can select arrival date from 5th Sep to 4th Jan
- The visa on arrival entitles you to up to 180 days stay in India
- International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders
- The fee once submitted is non refundable
- Applicant should carry a copy of the visa on arrival authorisation along with him/her at the time of travel.
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India
- The validity of visa will be 365 days from the date of issuance
- Electronic Travel Authorisation(ETA) is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports & 5 seaports Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozikode, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Varanasi, Mangalore. However the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- Tourist Visa On Arrival is multiple entry, non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India
- You need to attach a scanned first page of passport in PDF format size min10 KB max 300 KB
- A digital passport photo JPEG format min 10 KB max 1MB
Send the fee and the relevant documents to us at: India E-Visa Fast Track Office
27 Leas Drive
Tel: 020 7377 1600, 01753 902614
07535 025200 customer support 24/7